Saturday, August 14, 2010

Half-Moon Investigations


Title: Half Moon Investigations
Author: Eoin Colfer
Plot Summary: Fletcher Moon is an unusual boy. His passion, unlike other twelve-year-olds, isn't food or sports - it's detective work. But when Fletcher is framed for crimes he didn't commit, he must turn to an unlikely ally and rely on his detective skills to prove his innocence.
Review: I loved this book! I'm already a big Eoin Colfer fan, and when Mom brought me this 50 cent library sale book, I devoured it. It's funny and exciting, and just an easy, good read. Definitely worth my [mom's] 50 cents - and much more!

1 comment:

Amy said...

This is the ONLY Colfer book I haven't read so I just requested it at the library. It's funny, I never think of Colfer as one of my favorite authors, and yet I've read all his books and enjoy them immensely. I'm sure you understand:)